The Greenhouse Centre is a unique facility where our inspirational coaches deliver high-quality sports programmes.
The Centre is the home for our existing Greenhouse Sports Table Tennis Club, as well as other sports programmes for young people and their families from the local community and beyond.
Greenhouse Sports has had to temporarily close the Greenhouse Centre due to the discovery of safety issues in parts of the roof.
The Centre is now undergoing repair works to fix the issues with the roof. The work is progressing well and we hope to be able to re-open the Centre for activty in early 2024.
What we offer
We offer the following clubs for Greenhouse Centre members:
The under 18s sessions
After school club ( Year one and above)
- Transition (invitation only)
- Development (invitation only)
- Performance (invitation only)
- School PE sessions
- Holiday camps
Adult Coaching Sessions
- Open play
- Womens Only Yoga, zumba and walking group
We believe in the power of sport to help young people reach their full potential. Our inspirational coaches deliver intensive sports programmes designed to develop the Social, Thinking, Emotional, and Physical (STEP) skills of young people and help them thrive.
Everyone who plays sport with us needs to register with us. We register participants for the following reasons:
- To ensure that we have the correct personal and emergency contact details
- To ensure that we are aware of any medical conditions and can therefore act accordingly
- To ensure we have parental or guardian consent for our young people to attend the programme and be registered on our database
- To monitor and evaluate the work we do with our young people.
For more information about the Greenhouse Centre contact a member of our team
Tel: 020 8576 6118