How do I submit a Subject Access Request (SAR)?
To submit a Subject Access Request you can:
- Telephone us: 020 8576 6118
Please note that you will still need to send us some form of proof of identification via email or post before we can send you the results of the SAR.
- Complete a form online
Go to https://info.greenhousesports.org/s/dsarform/ to fill in and submit the form. You will need to scan and upload some form of identification in order to complete the form.
- Email us at: email@example.com
Send an email with details on who you are and what information you are after. Again, you will need to provide some form of identification before we can send you the results.
- Write to us
You can print out and fill in this form and send it to us at the below address:
Data Protection Office
35 Cosway Street
- Please note if you would like a copy of specific information such as a single email or copy of a document as we can usually provide this more quickly than a full Subject Access Request.
- No payment is required for a SAR unless you require additional copies of documentation or you’re asking for an excessive amount of information.
- We’ll send your data to you in PDF form by secure electronic methods, so you can share it with a third party if you need to. Alternatively, we can post it to you. Please let us know your preference when you submit your request.
- When you’ve completed your request, if you have not provided proof of identification then we may contact you. We are obliged to ensure we are dealing with the correct person, so we need you to prove your identity before we address your request and respond. If you are unable to prove your identity, we are not required to respond.
- Once you have proven your identity and we’ve approved your request, it’ll usually take up to 30 days for us to prepare it. We aim to complete all requests as soon as possible and within that time, however if your request is more complex, we may take up to 90 days. In the unlikely event that this is the case we will let you know of any delays within 30 days.