As a charity that works in close partnerships with schools, we are excited to welcome schools from the local Westminster community into the Centre. Our expert coaches will meet the needs of your school by offering a six or eight week block of inclusive, high-quality table tennis or multisport activity.
What we offer:
- A coaching programme for young people in multi-skills and/or table tennis related activities that meets the needs of the pupils and the school.
- Continuous engagement in table tennis from recreational activity through to international competition.
- Whole school teacher development in multiskills and/ or table tennis related activities delivered at the Greenhouse Centre.
- Range of certificates for young people attending our programmes.
- Access to our breakfast club, afterschool and holiday sessions.
For 15 years, Greenhouse Sports has worked with schools to create positive change in the lives of young people. Recent research from Loughborough University found engagement on our programmes increased attendance, attainment and improved behaviour for pupils.
Through our programmes, your school can:
- Raise the profile of PE and sport in the school community by providing pupils with the opportunity to access a state of the art community sports centre.
- Introduce a new sport to your students.
- Increase the number of pupils taking part in regular physical activity by accessing breakfast, after-school and holiday programmes as well as curriculum provision.
- Increase the number of pupils taking part in inter school competitions.
- Support the development of school staff by increasing confidence, knowledge and skills in delivering sport based activity.
- Target the least active pupils.