For all members and visitors to the Greenhouse Centre
We are continuing to monitor the risks associated with Coronavirus closely and we would like to advise our members and visitors to follow these government guidelines:
- If you show any symptoms at all but particularly if you have fever or a temperature, do not use the Centre until you are feeling well again.
- If you have been to high risk areas, or if you have been in contact with anyone who has come back from a high risk area (China, Italy, South Korea, Iran, full list here) please do not come to the Centre for 14 days after your return, if you show no symptons.
- If you have symptoms please do not go to your doctor, instead call 111. Do not visit your the doctor unless you have any underlying issues that might make you more vulnerable.
- If you attend the Centre showing any cold or fever-like symptoms, we will ask you to leave and not attend until you are feeling better. This is to safeguard our other members and visitors
- We recommend that Centre members and visitors who are in high risk groups and particularly those aged 70+ do not attend the Centre until further notice.
- Remember to wash your hands frequently and thoroughly.
We continue to monitor the situation and will update you accordingly. We thank you for your co-operation with this.