Responsible to: Programme Manager
Pay: £10.50 per hour plus holiday pay
Contract: Zero Hours
Hours: up to 10 hrs per week
At Greenhouse Sports, we believe every child deserves a fair chance to succeed.
Greenhouse Sports aims to develop life skills for young people in London’s most disadvantaged communities through outstanding, intensive sports programmes delivered by inspirational coaches. We use the power of sport to inspire and motivate young people so they can reach their full potential.
Our coaches work full time in mainstream secondary and Special Educational Needs (SEN) schools – and run four community clubs – to provide sport programmes across the capital that equip young people for life.
We require an individual to ensure the smooth running of the London Greenhouse Pioneers Basketball Club by acting as the central point of contact for Basketball England, Club coaches, opponents, venues, transport, referees and table officials for the remainder of the 2016/17 season.
- Will demonstrate knowledge of Basketball England and leagues structures and administrative processes
- Proven experience as a Secretary ideally in a club setting. Experience in an administrative role ideally gained within a professional office environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel, Word and Outlook.
- An ability to handle confidential matters, set priorities and work well under pressure with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate with a diverse range of people of different ages and backgrounds, and via different communication methods (verbal, telephone and written)
- Good planning and organisation skills
To access the Job Description & Person Specification click here.
Deadline for applications: 11 October 2016
Interview date: October 2016
Start Date: As soon as possible
Greenhouse Sports is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore applicants must be willing to undergo child protection training and screening cialisfrance24.com including an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check and obtaining satisfactory references from past employers.